Check out the latest Giant Food Weekly Ad Circular to find all the current best deals, latest specials, and current coupons to save you money on your next grocery shopping trip!
We will also bring you an Early Sneak Peak of the next’s weeks Giant Food Weekly Ad Circular (when available). So that you can plan your shopping and savings well ahead of time, to keep you from stressing out at the last minute and to keep you under budget!
Keep reading after your sneak peak previews of the giant weekly ad to learn some other ways you can save money at Giant Food grocery stores!
This Week’s Giant Food Weekly Circular Ad 8/7/20 – 8/13/20
Next Week’s Sneak Peak Preview
Sorry, there currently is no Sneak Peak.
Bonus Ways to Save at Giant Food
- Weekly Ad Circular – Great you’re already finding the latest and greatest deals Giant Food currently has to offer.
- Digital Coupons – Kroger provides an immense amount of coupons that you can easily add to your account and be applied at checkout.
- Save on Gas – Save 10 cents off every gallon of gas for every 100 points you earn with your rewards card.
- Flexible Rewards Program – Join the Giant Flexible Rewards program to find the best savings and rewards. Earn one point for every dollar you spend. Use the points that you earn on groceries, gas, or to get free special rewards.
- Mobile App – Your probably already on your phone, so saving should be a breeze with the Giant Food mobile app. Easily add your favorite digital coupons to save you money at the counter.
- Peapod Delivery – Save time and money by getting your groceries delivered by Giant Food’s delivery service Peapod. Avoid the in-store temptations and steer clear of the junk food aisle.
- Swagbucks Coupons – Easily find and print manufacturers coupons that can be used at Giant Food in-store. Plus earn points for each coupon you print and use. These points can be redeemed for gift cards or cash through PayPal. Join here for a Free $10 Bonus.
- InboxDollars Coupons – Find coupons for your favorite grocery products. Easily print and use coupons. InboxDollars will also pay you to print and use these coupons. Join here to receive a Special $5 Bonus!
- Make a Grocery List – Plan you shopping ahead of time with a grocery list. Save time and money by not buying unplanned items.
- Look for In-store Sales – Find wonderful deals on your favorite products that can only be found at your local Giant Food store. Look for the sale tags and stock up when you are able. Also, look for items that give you extra gas perks and savings.
If You Liked The Giant Food Circular Check Out Some Other Weekly Ads
- Kroger Weekly Ad and Sneak Peak – Don’t have a Giant near you or want to see what both stores have to offer. Well check out Kroger’s Weekly ad here.
- King Soopers Weekly Ad Sneak Peak – If you live in the Rocky Mountains area then you have to checkout these deals and offers from King Soopers.
- Aldi Weekly Ad Sneak Peak – Find the best deals at your favorite discount grocery store.
Giant Food Grocery Stores have been a leader in the supermarket retailer industry for over 75 years in the Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. areas. They currently have over 160 stores in these areas, making it super-convenient to find one near you.